Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 16, 2011

This week-it is GRILL-TIME!!!!!!

Monday through Friday of this week , I ask you to post your Favorite BBQ recipe on my FB Profile so I can add it to this blog. Be nice! I will cut and paste-no changes and make sure you get your" just desserts"
Due to the long and on rare occasions,active hurricane seasons here in Florida,we have found that cooking on the grill (with a degree of proficiency) can be VERY beneficial in a sustained power-outage. All of the following recipes can be cooked on a gas or Charcoal grill or an open fire with a grate on top!

If you do not own one- get a large cast-iron fry pan with a tight fitting lid,a cast-iron dutch oven with a tight fitting lid and if you are wise-2 ov-gloves!

I will be using the word "Fire" to cover all basis!

No comments: