Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Brisket Marinade

I was looking for something simple to marinate a London Broil for dinner last night and I found this on the internet, I was out of red-wine vinegar,so I used regular ole cider-vinegar and some Pinot Grigio (had an open bottle in the fridge!) All other ingredients were followed and I marinaded for about 7 hrs. The results were wonderful! I expect an overnight soak in the the bag would make a Brisket on the Barbie-just wonderful!

Marinating a brisket is really a great way to make sure your smoked brisket remains tender and juicy. This marinade will start the tenderizing process and work a lot of flavor into the brisket. The best method here is to get a resealable bag large enough to hold the brisket and to make sure you get all the air out of the bag before you seal it.
Prep Time: 15 minutes

Total Time: 15 minutes

Yield: Makes about 2 cups

Ingredients:

1 cup red wine vinegar
1/2 cup olive oil
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup brown sugar

No comments: